November 30, 2003

The First Comedian

The World has seen much comedy, some of it rather funny. The World has seen Oscar Wilde, Roald Dahl, P. G. Wodehouse, Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, and hopefully, it will survive Adam Sandler. However, I dont care what the world has seen, this George Bush guy is GREAT!!!! I mean, I haven't seen a class act like his since... I don't know, since... Bal Thackeray! I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about, but for those of you who don't here's a small sampler of the First Comedian. Read this first and then move on the greater things. This is a poem comprised of actual quotations from the King himself, and arranged by Washington Post writer Richard Thompson. LadieeeeeeesanGennelmen, lets hear it for Make the Pie Higher!
Ok, people, if you enjoyed that, then you should know you've only had a small sample of the Man's Genius. Here's a link to a site selling this EXCELLENT book I really hope to own on the same lines, with FREE SAMPLE QUOTES. Chuckle through the Presidential Eletion Fiasco, Snap your ribs through the World Trade Center Bombing and suffer Cardiac Arrest at the expense of Saddam Hussein. Ennnnnjoooooiiiiiiiiii the Presidential (Mis)Speak Calendar.

Also, I really get pissed of when people put this guy down, cause, as a friend of mine told me earlier, if this stuff had been written by a guy like Syd Barrett or Jim Morrion or any other psychotic genius, people would be worshipping him like a GOD.

No comments: