October 29, 2003

This too shall pass... i hope

Greetings bored net users... This is my sorry excuse at an attempt at creative writing... and stuffs. Here, i you are lucky you will encounter potatoes, death clocks, communist flamingoes and other such florid psychedelia. If you are unlucky, you will encounter writing similar to that displayed above...
To begin....
What the hell is the point of this pathetic miseable existence we call life?? Is it...

Scared you there did'nt I?

But no, seriously...
Currently, and I know you dont care, I'm going through a period in my life when I have no idea where the hell my life is.... (Something gives me the feeling this whole "L" word thing is what causes so many blogs to die every day).... So suffer as I totally go off on a tangent and describe a brilliant Tamil movie I just saw a week ago...

Tirunelveli. Present Day. Chaos. Organised Crime (Slightly oxymoronic?). Prostitution. Illegal Booze. Rampant Corruption. Beer and Idli. It is into this fascinating and slightly suffocating milieu that Deputy Commisioner AaruSaamy, IPS steps in.
Brilliant start. Rowdi walks into a wine shop, hungover, asks for a beer, goes to a chai kaddai, asks for an idli, mashes idli into choru, sprays beer into choru (nee idli)...yenjaais. Cut to song and dance scene.Cut to police corruption. Cut to rowdi taking on cops singlehanded and, (Wooohooo)turning them over to the police for arrest.
This is Aarusaamy's entry. At what point? At the point where he arrests rowdi for smashing property left, right and center duri9ng song and dance? At point where he arrests rowdi for totalling marketplace and causing untold thousands of damage while beating up a squad of 6 oplice officers armed with lathis?
Nope. Rowdi=Aarusaamy... "Naan police illai da... Naan Porukki" (I'm not a cop da. I'm a rowdy).

Ok, I dont feel much like talking about this movie anymore, and I'm just about out of time. If you're totally jobless and feel like checking this out, go to this site for a review :)
. What is this site? Hell, I dont know, I just looked for a review in the last 2 minutes so you would'nt get pissed off that I didnt tell you more about the movie...

Bye now.


No comments: